Mar 10, 2014

January

Simeon helping me organize his room :).


Amusing himself while I work on projects. 


612 Eastern Ave!


We like him :)


He's finding it more and more difficult to get comfortable on my lap.


Hahaha, you're obviously a comedian.




 Teething while watching "Preacher's Wife" with Aunt Lyd...making sure he sees all the classics. Now that's what I call good lookin'!


Helping make playdough.



He loves it :)


I took a Chinese Class this past semester, and they had a Chinese New Year Celebration. Simeon donned this Indonesian garb to look semi-Asian ;). 


Simeon and a little China doll :)


Addie perfecting her chopstick skills!


Lydia and I tied and won some Malaysian money :). Poor Allison is holding my child and having to use her left hand ;).


Dakota and Dad giving it a try.


So pretty!


The quite long dragon dance, that had Jenna's heart racing ;).


Nehemiah came to play! Simeon was rather stand offish at first...


But warmed up and wanted to make sure he had his nuk ;)


Sweet boy!


Saturday morning donuts from Sweet Creations...yumyum!


It was substantially below zero for a good portion of the month ;).


1 comment: